Friday 16 October 2015

Ripped Jeans

Hey lovelies today's post is going to be about styling ripped jeans.
So ripped jeans have been in trend for quite some time now. This post will hopefully inspire you to style them a little different so you don't end up looking all the same as your friends. 

I chose this particular style of ripped jeans that aren't baggy or have massive rips because it's more edgy rather than the popular ripped boyfriend/mum jeans.


Because my jeans are black, I wanted to keep it all one colour and wear a black top that has a geometric print on it. I paired it with some black ankle boots. I threw on a denim jacket to break all the black.




My bag is a old vintage bag which I'm in love with! It makes the outfit more quirky. This bag does have a story behind it and maybe one day I'll write a blog post about that too.

I did accessories this outfit with chokers and chunky rings although these details are not visible in the photos.

Hope you enjoyed this post and it that it will inspire you. Always dress a little different. It's fun to be unique! And tag me with the #layerspfseasons on Instagram showing me your take on ripped jeans or your style! 

Outfit details:
Shirt: Kmart 
Shoes:Kmart 
Jeans: h&m 
Jacket:h&m 
Bag: vintage 


Until next time lovelies 
Figen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment