Saturday 26 September 2015

Wedding Outfit


Hey there!  I know that its been a while but last two weeks have been hectic for me but now we are back to schedule. Todays post will be an outfit one! This outfit can be worn for any event including wedding which is where I wore it to, but it can be worn for a night out or any celebratory events.

The main pieces of my outfit are actually vintage/hand me down from my aunty from when she was younger. The crop top is actually a vest but i prefer to wear it as a crop top. I fell in love with this vest when I saw, it has embroidery, the button details and the lace details was just perfect. Over it I wore what is almost like a chiffon cardigan but I refer to it as a my cape. The cape almost elevates the outfit and pulls it together. With this I wore my black high waisted jeans from H&M for $19.95. I paired the outfit with black stilettos and my big beige colour clutch for a pop of colour.

                           
























For jewellery I picked up these chunky almost angel wing shaped orange earnings and wore some rings and midi-rings from Forever 21 both has a total of $5 as they were on sale.



Hope this post inspires you and aid in creating your own outfits  from old pieces. Don't forget to tag me on Instagram if you do recreate this outfit with the #losvintagepieces

Figen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment