Sunday 7 December 2014

Palazzo Pants

The new trend that has lately been going around is the palazzo pants. Personally, I think they're great. They basically pj's you can wear out and be socially acceptable. They are comfortable and always pull the outfit together no matter how you style them. I tend to stick to a boho or edgy look. The great thing is that there are no rules to how you should wear these pants. I recently purchased mine from Kmart for only $10 and I was surprised that they were so cheap, good quality and so comfortable.



I paired mine with a simple black crop top from H&M. As accessories I have my all time favourite tattoo chocker necklace and my silver chain turtle necklace. And I threw on some rings and my brown bracelet watch. For shoes I'm wearing my simple black flats.


If you do create a similar outfit or get inspired to create a new outfit, post a picture on instagram with the #layersofseasons as I would love to see it. I hope that this post was helpful. Please do let me know what other things you would like to see. Talk to you soon.

Note: This post is not sponsored in anyway. These are my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment