Sunday 22 February 2015

Cruising

Last week I was invited to a dinner with my work colleagues on a cruise in Sydney. We went on the Majestic Two which we boarded from wharf 7. We boarded the cruise at 7.00pm and it was a three hour cruise. A panoramic view of Sydney is seen and awesome photography opportunities of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

For this occasion I chose to go with a simple and easy outfit as it was semi-formal. I wore black work pants with a black blouse and took my black blazer incase I got cold. With this I wore my black strap wedges and a black envelope clutch which you guys would have seen from my previous posts.

                           
                           
                           

As you can tell the outfit was lacking in colour. So as a result I went for a red lip and natural eye make-up. In terms of jewellery I put on a stack of gold rings and a simple gold chain necklace. I was also wearing the nail polish 405 by Flormar which is a beautiful deep red.
The cruise was around Sydney Harbour . It was a beautiful experience.We got the opportunity to watch the 9 o'clock fireworks they have in the city during the summer. It was a great show.

 


There was an all you can eat buffet on the cruise with a huge variety of food, making very difficult to decide what to eat. After dinner dessert was also served which was also very yummy. 



The service was pretty good, well organised and timely. Empty plates were quickly picked up, tables were cleaned and everyone was very friendly.
I thoroughly enjoyed the night and hope you enjoyed the posts :) xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment