Monday 6 April 2015

Cinema Den


My sister and I recently went to the city and after walking miles, it was a must that we sat somewhere for a coffee. My sister spotted this little cafe. Its almost hidden in the corner of Oxford Street in Darlinghurst.


It is a very cute place. There were little flower pots and candles for decor on the tables. Inside the 'den' was  dark and rustic looking. Cinema Den is actually a Cafe Bar Art Space, meaning they do also serve alcohol, have live music, movie nights and art markets which I think is pretty awesome.
As I was there during the day these functions were not on  but I do plan to go in the evening and will let you guys know how that turns out.


                                     
                                             
The service was ok, the employees are were friendly and nice, we had a little communication problem which isn't wasn't dramatic. The service also wasn't very fast considering there was just one other table other than us and we only ordered coffee.
However, I still had a good time and I am thinking of going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment