Friday 9 October 2015

70's Fashion

Today's post is going to be slightly different. As summer is approaching in Sydney I have decided to compile some of the trends that I'm looking forward to . I'm so excited about the come-back of the 70's fashion. This blog post is going to be about all my favourite pieces celebrities have been rocking whilst Australia was in winter.












Starting with Kendall Jenner. I'm obsessed with her pants! They're notexactly plaza pants which I already love, they're much more tight but still have flares.  Of course crop top is a must have for the summer. The long-sleeve crop top she is rocking is so good for those slightly windy summer days. Crop tops might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I personal love them.







With this outfit, straight out I'm excited about rocking some big, funky sunnies. I'm obsessed with sunglasses to begin with.
The reason I picked this outfit is because its a 70's combination. The whole outfit is perfection from the tied shirt to the shoes. In love!












Suede! suede ! Suede! Im so excited about suede, its been everywhere and I can't wait to pick up my own suede pieces. This below-knee suede skirt is so appropriate for the summer. It can be dressed up or down. A very versatile piece of item. 











I am loving Vanessa's maxi dress. The cut outs, the split and floral- everything just adds to make this combination look effortless. Its definitely a flirty summer item.




  








If everyone is inspired by Taylor Swift then everyone will have a colourful wardrobes. As someone with a cupbaord full of black outfits, this summer I'm excited to add some colour and pattern to my wardrobe, much like Taylor's outfit here. The colour blocking and contracting patterns makes me love this outfit. 

Hope you like this post. Do tell me what you think and also comment what trend you're excited about!
(above images have been taken from google images)

Figenxx






No comments:

Post a Comment