Sunday 4 January 2015

Mini Haul

H&M recently opened in Sydney and I couldn't help myself but go shopping as it is my favourite store. I have been to many H&M stores outside of Australia and been to the Melbourne one and was really happy that it was finally in Sydney at Macquarie Shopping Centre.

It is a relatively big store containing women on the first level and men and kids on the second level. The prices are pretty affordable. Despite my excitement with its arrival, the fitting room line is always extremely long and is a pain. 

I did end up buying this lovely chevron inspired dress. It has cut outs around the waist line  and the collar area. It's very light weight and well fitted. It's one of those dresses that can be dressed up or dressed down which is always a bonus and it's only $19.95 I obviously had to get it. 
The other piece I purchased was much like a bralet for $9.95. I also purchased a ring set and a bracelet. The rings consist of 11 gold rings altogether for $5.95. They're very simple and look so cute on. The bracelet is again a simple piece-gold chained with a triangle pendant for only $4.95. It just looked so elegant I had to get it.  
I do realise this isn't a big haul but I still still wanted to share with you guys what I brought as I am in love with all them. Let me know your thoughts and whether you like these kind of posts as it is my second haul post. Also if you have brought anything from H&M or brought the same things let me know!  
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment