Thursday 16 April 2015

Jervis Bay

Recently I took a trip to Jervis Bay for a few days with my family. I literally fell in love with the place. This post is basically going to be a picture diary of what we got up to. This will be part one of two posts as I have way too many photos that I can't pick from them.
Our first stop was at Kiama where we got the opportunity to see the World's largest blow hole and it was pretty amazing! 
After that we arrived at Jervis Bay and headed to Hyams Beach to see the World's whitest sand. My photos don't do justice to this place.
The next day we went to St Georges Basin, where we had a little picnic and took a walk around the basin. We literally saw kangaroos chillin' in peoples' backyard :o
These are the things we got to experience on the first two days of our trip. Hope you enjoyed looking at the photos that I took. Second part two this post will be coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment