Friday 28 August 2015

Flormar Haul



Another weekly 'Hi!' to you all. So what's today's post? Well, something that is exciting. I think so anyway. Whilst on holiday, on my to do list was to visit one (or perhaps a few) of Flormar stores. Flormar for those who do not know is a cosmetics brand. I've been obsessed with their nail polish for many years and recently they have started a make-up line but unfortunately because they don't franchise to Australia, I couldn't buy any of it while in Australia. I was super excited to try their new make-up products. In store, I obviously brought new nail polishes to add to my ever growing collection.
I also brought a smoky-eye eyeshadow palate. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and long lasting- perfect for night outs.  


Of course I couldn't walk pass the lip linear with no purchase, as I had brought one before (You can see that one from my recent Turkey trip post). The lip liners are amazing especially considering how cheap they are. They are easily applied and are long lasting. As you can see I have already started using them. I picked up 224 and 233 which are deep purple and crimson in colour. 



If you are fortunate enough to live near a Flormar store I would suggest you give them a visit. Highly recommend all products. Hope you enjoyed this post. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment