Wednesday 28 January 2015

Manly

How can it be summer in Australia without a day at the beach? Well, it is a must. So today my family and I caught the ferry to Manly from Circular Quay. The ferry ride was absolutely beautiful as the ocean was sparkling due to the sun rays.

Arriving at Manly, we first walked down the alleyway which is bordered by shops on each side. I had to pop into stores like sportsgirl, cotton on, and ripcurl. We also had to  stop by the little stands where handmade items along with paintings and jewellery were sold. It was like little bazar quite an authentic experience.

                                                                                                                   
                    

After moving on from here it was lovely to cross the road and watch the ocean. It was so calming and soothing.
Then we decided to make our way to the Shell Beach walkway. On our way we grabbed some coffee and cookies. At the peak of the walkway the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. Its definitely one of my favourite places

Walking back down we were extremely hungry. The best food of course to eat on a seaside is seafood. We had a great meal and headed back home
My outfit today was a simple denim shorts with a white net top and i wore a crop white singlet underneath. I brought a backpack with me which i think is the most comfy at the beach and wore simple havaianas.


Hope you enjoyed that post, do tell me what you think. Have you been to manly before? Do you like it? :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment