Friday 13 March 2015

T-shirt Dresses

T-shirt dresses also known as shift dresses have become pretty much a staple piece in everyone's wardrobe. I mean you can't go wrong with this trend. Its probably the most comfy yet put together.

Below is one way that I style t-shirt dresses-basically how accessories it. My t-shirt dress is pretty bold. I chose this one in particular to show that wearing neon isn't as scary as it may seem.
I combined this dress with a fringe bag, which is also another summer/spring trend to make it more casual.  Along with this, I added some simple boots. These give me some extra height as the dress height is below the knee cutting my height. However, I do believe you can also wear it with some chunky wedge heels or even flats if you want to simplify the outfit.

My dress is from Maison Scotch which can be relatively expensive so I found similar ones for much cheaper for you guys. There are many different types, patterns and designs so chose something you feel confident in!



Similar Dresses:

Simple: $30.00 (on sale)


Aztec Print: $30.00

Links to similar dresses:

Hope you guys liked this post, put down your thoughts and any questions under comments. Also show me how you style t-shirt dresses, #layersofseason on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment