Friday 20 February 2015

Day in the city


For my birthday, my sister decided to take me around various spots in the city. We started our little exploration by catching a train to Wynyard. From here we reached Angels Place after a very short walk. I had wanted to come here for so long. Its basically a small alleyway full of bird cages hanging from above. Along with the bird cages there are birds chirping in the background.

After a few snaps here we decided to go to Starbucks. I must add that I tried their macarons and was not a fan. My sister and I sat at Starbucks for about an hour and then walked over to Hyde Park. I would recommend anyone in the city to go to Hyde Park because it is such a serene environment form all the hustle and bustle of the city. You can enjoy the sun on the grass or even have a little picnic in the middle of the city. 







From here we went to St Mary's Cathedral and then to Botanical Gardens. The botanical garden is a must for plant lovers. There are so many different plants and the scenery from here is amazing. In term of outfit I went with something very simple. Due to the amount of walking we were going to do it was necessary to wear comfortable shoes. So, today I decided to wear my most comfortable flats. Along with this, I wore a floral crop top and nude shorts.  I also took my fringe side bag to complement my outfit.

                                                
                                                

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment